Jun 23, 2011

developing plans

Our first big midterm took place today.
It consisted of listening, grammar, reading comprehension, kanji memorization and translation ability testing questions and took about 2 hours to complete. We also got called out into the next room over by random to be orally interviewed by our usual teacher, Yagi-sensee.
I feel pretty confident about it all, and talking with Yagi-sensee was especially comfortable for me (usually not the case at MSU, I get too nervous), so today was a successful day I think.

Speaking of success, Ashley and I finally took pictures of our side of the homestay house!


































This weekend is sure to entail another slew of pictures from around Nagahama city (between the station and our homestay) as well as pictures of Hikone Castle, which we're going to on Sunday with our friend Rory and his host parents. Unfortunately due to limited internet access, I can't be sure when I'll get to share all of that, but I'll try to get it taken care of as soon as possible!

3 comments:

  1. That doll...o__O with the flickering light at night... it's just too much....

    I can't wait to go take a bunch of different pictures of our route through Nagahama and Hikone~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shots. Glad you felt good about an exam for once... I am looking forward to seeing castle pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bedroom is spacious. What are the mats on the floor for? Oh my - that staircase is a challenge to navigate every time, I'm sure!

    Take some pictures of the Kitchen if you are allowed. Its a nice temporary place!

    ReplyDelete