It was bound to happen, since I complain and smack-talk it's performance constantly, but I was hoping it would hold out for me at least until I got home to the States once more.
My 3 year old (almost to the day) Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop died.
Or at least the screen did. It is yet to be seen just how severe the damage really is. I'm hoping with all of my being that my hard drive is in tact and my 15 gb of photos from this trip are safe and sound.
On another note, today we called off the journey to Osaka. It was my instigation, since I suddenly realized how low on funds I really was and truly considered how unnecessary a trip it was. Ashley and Jenny were kind enough not to show too much disappointment, and decided on their own not to go either. Instead, we watched movies in my room and had a pretty pleasant day, should I say so myself.
Ashley, being the kind person she is, has decided to leave her laptop here under the guise of reasoning that she was worried she was damaging it commuting with it every day to school in her backpack, and is letting me use it while she is away at her homestay. Jenny offered her own laptop similarly, and I am simply very grateful that I have friends like these. Not like being without a computer for 2 weeks would be the end of the world, but that they are so willing to compensate for my losses is incredibly touching and so very much appreciated.
I'm going to leave my laptop on it's own, to maybe magically recover between now and when I return home, and simply hope for the best. None of the online fixes I could find that weren't "send it in for a new screen" or "take it apart" did any good, so at this point I don't have any other choice.
This week is our final week of class and preparing to present our final projects, our speeches, for the class on Friday. I wrote about my lifetime achievement of witnessing a Camphor tree in person, and hope to print off some pictures for it to share with the class. I probably won't have much to report on until then, so I hope that the weather cools off for everyone and that they have pleasant weeks (ones where nothing breaks and there are no let downs during).
Here is something to cheer everyone up a little:
Oh NO!! was my first response to this blog! I can only hope that your hard drive is intact. What a miserable computer!
ReplyDeleteI take it you wrote this blog using Ashley's or Jenny's laptop. My laptop also blew a fuse this summer. But my losses are yet to be assessed.
Do you have an external drive with you in Japan?
Well it's not every day you see a kitten riding a tortise... Notice the similarity between the hallway in the video, and ours...
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime, you should probably be googling laptops... I recommend B&H Photo or Amazon...? Tom loves his HP... and they still have more...
I LOVE THAT VIDEO XD
ReplyDelete