It's funny how you don't truly realize just how much you miss something you've been away from for so long until you're able to have it again. I'm finally back stateside and couldn't be happier. Jet lagged, but still beyond relieved and ecstatic to be back home.
I'd like to say it's business as usual, but instead of being the lazy bones I normally am during the summer months, I've decided to be a little more proactive this year.
Looking for a replacement computer (since mine's decided to once again perform less than expected), sorting out my wardrobe and sending off a large portion of my clothing to either a resale shop or Goodwill (as I am turning 21 this fall, I've decided it's about time that I switched out clothes I've had since 6th grade for some new ones...), planning out for this coming semester at school and the years after I've graduated, applying for more jobs, etc.
Now is my opportunity for change.
After that experience in Japan, I feel more ready for life than I ever have before, and because of that, I want to grab a hold of that momentum and finally do the things that I've always just mused doing or have put off due to laziness. I'll be kicking this blog into full swing, as well. Updates once a week at least and maybe even talking about things that some people might find interesting enough to read about.
Until I have a new laptop however, this blog will remain stagnant. So give me a week or two or three, and along with the start of a new semester at college, I'll be back with as much enthusiasm as I can muster.
Just a little something I'm excited about. The song is great, too.
Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed!!
ReplyDeleteso excited So Excited SO EXCITED!
ReplyDeleteWaiting for news from MSU. I got used to hearing about your weekly exploits on this blog. Keep it going!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have you back in home!