On another note, Josh and I have settled into our little place in Buffalo. I talked to the manager of Pizza Hut today and he contacted the Weed and Pest Removal company that he has an in at, and for now it looks like we'll be busy and working the majority of the summer. I'll update with more on the journey out, how my 365 project has been going, and other things I've been meaning to address in this blog in the next couple of days. Gotta find a rhythm with this place.
May 21, 2012
the city of wall
If you ever drive the I-90 through South Dakota, prepare yourself for an onslaught of this:
On another note, Josh and I have settled into our little place in Buffalo. I talked to the manager of Pizza Hut today and he contacted the Weed and Pest Removal company that he has an in at, and for now it looks like we'll be busy and working the majority of the summer. I'll update with more on the journey out, how my 365 project has been going, and other things I've been meaning to address in this blog in the next couple of days. Gotta find a rhythm with this place.
On another note, Josh and I have settled into our little place in Buffalo. I talked to the manager of Pizza Hut today and he contacted the Weed and Pest Removal company that he has an in at, and for now it looks like we'll be busy and working the majority of the summer. I'll update with more on the journey out, how my 365 project has been going, and other things I've been meaning to address in this blog in the next couple of days. Gotta find a rhythm with this place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Wall Drug or BUST" XD
ReplyDeleteAlso: is there a warp in space dimentionality? I thought the City Of Wall was in England... Maybe it moves to desolate areas like Olympus moves with the Heart of the West ;3
One could wish as much...... - __ -
ReplyDelete